One of our clients in Helsinki is looking for some ASR/TTS Experts
1. Responsible for the research and development of multi-language ASR / keyword spotting / synthesis related algorithms, including acoustic model training and algorithm research, decoder technology development, compression and optimization algorithm under low resource conditions
2. Build an algorithm test and verification platform to evaluate algorithm performance.
3. Combined with the application scenarios of our client’s terminals, promote the implementation of voice technology and closed-loop CBG voice ecosystem.
1. Master degree or above (PhD is preferred) in machine learning, computer and other related majors
2. Rich experience in C / C ++, python programming experience and good coding style, familiar with Linux system
3. Familiar with data collection, anonymization and cleaning, in particular, speech data
4. Familiar with signal processing, acoustic model, deep learning model
5. Familiar with commonly used deep learning frameworks in speech-related areas; familiar with Kaldi, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.
6. Have experience in ASR, keyword spotting or TTS is preferred.
7. Overseas travel may be required.
Relocation and Immigration assistance, where applicable can be provided.