As a member of this team, you will use your deep understanding of computer vision and machine learning to tackle meaningful technical problems, and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing and evaluating CV/ML algorithms. You will also actively engage with the academic community by collaborating with universities, publishing and presenting your work, and participating in other academic efforts. You will have the opportunity to transfer your research into solutions for some of the most challenging technical problems.
You should have some of the following:-
- PhD in computer vision, machine learning or a relevant field with strong academic track record
- 5+ years of research experience in academia or industry, with a solid publication history
- Strong expertise in at least one area of computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence (e.g., deep learning, reinforcement learning, object recognition, tracking, segmentation, multiview geometry, evolutionary computation, convex optimization).
- Experience working with OpenCV and proficiency in training large scale models using modern deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch) is a must.
- Publication track records in computer vision and machine learning conferences and journals, including but not limited to, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, BMVC, ACCV, WACV, PAMI, IJCV, CVIU.
- Skilled in explaining and presenting analyses and CV/ML concepts to a broad technical audience.
- Travel as required by work demands.