Location: Helsinki, Oulu or Joensuu.
Our client is looking for people with the background in some of the following fields:
- numerical analysis/ numerical optimization
- theoretical physics and programming
- linear algebra
- functional analysis
- operator theory
- partial differential equations
- algorithm development
- numerical solution of partial differential equations (Maxwell’s equations, FEM, …)
- Design and optimize diffractive optical elements.
- Research and develop new optical solutions for next generation see-through displays.
- Provide support for in-house and external prototyping and manufacturing efforts
- M.Sc. or PhD degree in Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical discipline.
- strong mathematical skills for junior, middle and senior roles
- experience in programming with C++ and Matlab
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work cross-functionally with the team
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
If of potential interest, perhaps you could forward a resume and we could have a chat on the phone?