Our client is looking for highly motivated optical engineers to design and optimize diffractive optical elements. The successful candidate should have a solid background in diffractive optics, geometrical optics, problem solving, and programming with C++ and Matlab. Strong background in maths and optimization is important.
- Design and optimize diffractive optical elements.
- Research and develop new optical solutions for next generation see-through displays.
- Provide support for in-house and external prototyping and manufacturing efforts
- M.Sc. or PhD degree in Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in (diffractive) optics design and optimization – Diffractive knowledge not an absolute must have
- Experience in programming with C++ and Matlab
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work cross-functionally with the team
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally