Our client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate, hands-on Quality Assurance engineer to work within our Product Development and Innovation (PDI) team.
In PDI our client employs a competence center structure that crosscuts the scrum teams with focus on creating a natural connectivity and collaboration among shared functional and technical skills. Here experiences are shared, common challenges are addressed and best practice formulated to propagate across the organization.
You will bring your passion, expertise and professionalism to continue our ambition of pioneering the power exchange business and begin your career leading the next evolution of our quality assurance competence center.
- You have much experience in Agile methodologies and the philosophies of continuous value delivery.
- You are strategically minded when it comes to the role and absolute necessity of quality-oriented activity within the development function and at an organizational level.
- You are inventive, creative, yet pragmatic with a strong sense of urgency when required. However, you are naturally assertive about employing best practices and processes.
- You lead by example and behavior, are comfortable in a mentoring/coaching capacity and display the patience and humility necessary to ensure we journey together in a collaborative, open-minded way.
- You are expert in test planning, scoping and designing and applying the necessary strategies, frameworks and techniques to the problem at hand. You work closely with your scrum team to ensure coverage and quality at all stages.
- You have a solid background in programming with C# and/or Java with a proven track record of working with complex systems.
- You have worked with test automation of many or all parts of the stack including Web/HTML5 interfaces, API, services, backends with tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, Cucumber.
- You have experience of the Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence/Bamboo), Jenkins or similar.
- You ensure all aspects of testing are embraced from the start including load, stress, performance and are familiar with tools and techniques to apply.
- You are obsessed about quality and enjoy supporting the team around you to becomes equally obsessed.
- You are highly articulate (English an absolute requirement), passionate and driven yet possess enough humility to be a total joy to work with! You know when to escalate and are comfortable at all levels of the organization.