- Drive radio technologies including GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G NR and beyond. Work closely with RFIC developers, and suppliers to evaluate, define, and ultimately drive RF technology innovation to meet the challenges of future generation wireless products.
- Participate in RF front end (RFFE) system architecture design, integration, and verification. Responsible for RFFE module solutions, including device roadmaps, specifications, selection of key components, etc.
- Responsible for the customization of key components (filters), cooperate with manufacturers to develop high performance acoustic RF filters.
- Responsible for the application of high-performance acoustic filters in RFFE modules, including development process, quality and acceptance plan, production and implementation of RF module.
- Develop high-performance acoustic filter simulation tools, and co-design of RF filters and other devices in RF modules
- Work with antenna experts to ensure the most efficient antenna-RFFE interface, resulting in the best OTA performance and the highest throughput.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Ph.D. is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in RF including direct expertise in transmitter and receiver RF system design.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of communication techniques (modulation schemes, propagation, etc.). Understanding of Rx and Tx RF chains.
- Experience in SAW and/or BAW acoustic filter/multiplexer design.
- Experience with power amplifier, tuner, LNA, and switch knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of electronic circuit theory and design; linear and non-linear circuit simulations (ADS etc.), optimization, measurements; electromagnetic evaluation (CST). Programming skills, such as Matlab, C/C++ etc.
- Understanding of fabrication, testing, and mass-volume manufacturing.
- Familiar with development of acoustic filter simulation tools based on COM or MBVD models.
- Familiar with the technical innovations of high-performance acoustic filters, as well as with processes and packaging.
- Excellent project planning and management skills, good at team work, international team coordination and cooperation ability, available for business travel on request.