What will you be responsible for?
- Development and enhancement of the back end and API’s for the platform
- Working with the rest of the team to ensure we deliver a market leading product
- Full lifecycle development – from design to implementation , testing, deployment and maintenance
- Co-operation and co-ordination with our other teams to leverage our internal architecture and messaging backbone
Ideally you bring solid development experience in
- Backend Services: Java Core, Kotlin
- Testing: JUnit, Mokito
- Persistence: MS SQL, H2 DB
- Messaging: Spring AMQP, RabbitMQ, MassTransit, Jetty (WebSockets)
- Security: SSO with 2FA
- Other notable: Liquibase, Spring IOC, Hazelcast, Apache Commons, Quartz, Apache Camel, Hikari Connection Pool, Spring Boot
- Experience in or desire to learn our OS platforms – Linux/Unix variants, Microsoft Server products and Azure / AWS.
- Agile and Continuous Integration: JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bamboo, Octopus, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant
- Fluent English (we are an international company and English is the corporate language)