As a Business Consultant, you will interface directly with customers, understanding their business processes, discovering optimization opportunities and defining solutions. Your role will require you to communicate the identified solution to our customer’s software developers as well as to the customer.
You will collaborate with project management, technical consultant and software development teams. You will be provided with the necessary training on solutions and implementation methodology and project management tools.
You will be:
- Collecting requirements from the customer’s domain experts
- Being responsible for solution design, creating the necessary documentation and sharing the technical requirements with the development team
- Developing the necessary scenarios to test the solution
- Building the required training documentation for customer users
- Communicating with customer representatives on the targeted solution and benefits
- Participating in pre-sales activities, including business scan, demo challenge and proof of concept.
You will need:
- Experience of large-scale software implementations and client-based project work
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in verbal and written communication, both in Finnish and in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Relevant education, such as a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or Computer Science, or similar work experience.
If you have any of the following, even better, but not essential!
- Understanding of optimization techniques in operations research
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling & Optimization
- Knowledge of manufacturing (sales & operations planning, demand planning) or logistics industry