One of our clients in Helsinki is looking for a Technology Scouting Specialist to work in their offices in Helsinki. This is to be based in Helsinki and will initially be 1 to 2 years fixed term with the likelihood of much longer.
You would be responsible for:
- Communicates frequently with the product team and find out what are the weaknesses, technical challenges, and pain points of the product team, and extracts the technical requirements.
- Explores external technical cooperation resources (companies, universities, and their research institutes), sets up internal and external cooperation bridges, and manages the external cooperation resources.
You will have
- M.Sc. or higher degree in computer science, electrical engineering, informatics or in another related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience of research or development on software including 2+ years’ proven programming experience in C, object-oriented or functional languages; Development experience in open source projects (e.g. in github) are preferred
- Over the past 3 years, has engaged in architecture design and delivery product development preferably in the domains of Mobile system software, e.g. UI Framework, Graphics Processing, etc.
- Ideally, previous Scout technology experience.
We have more information. Please highlight any relevant Scout Technology exposure.
Assistance where applicable, can be given with relocation and immigration.
We look forward to hearing from you.